Monday, March 24, 2014

Amadues was a great success!

Amadeus closed last night, and the show was an absolute hit in Milwaukee! We had numerous sold out preformances, standing ovations and great reviews! Russ Bickerstaff wrote a really amazing review in The Shepard Express, saying "the production as directed by Catie O’Donnell does a tremendous job of bringing forth the very real visceral emotional side of the story of this man's life and the lives of some of those he came into contact with." 

We were also honored to have Mike Fischer from the Journal Sentinel give us an amazing review with the headline "McDaris' Mozart his right notes in World's Stage Amadeus". 

In the end this has been one of my most successful productions!  I am so thankful that I was able to cross off one of my top shows from my bucket list, and with pride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment